Saturday, October 10, 2009

Valentino, My Love

I love the soft draping of the ruffles on this nude dress. Also, aren't the shoes so gorgeous?!
I love the crossed neckline and sheer fabric on this mini, as well as the ribbon lining the bottom and the bow detail (on model Lily Donaldson's wasit). This hair is surprizingly reminiscent of my own. This is "normal girl" hair, not "perfect" hair.

I love, love, love this ruffled top with the leather ish pants. To me, this look is the perfect balance between masculine/feminine clothing pairings. J'adore.
How elegant is this beige-y gray gown on (one of my favourites!) model Karlie Kloss?! I love the ruched bow panel on the left side (looking at the dress!).
I could see this dress (shown above) in Teen Vogue.
I love model Chanel Iman (above). She is so fun and so beautiful!
I love how the ruffles are draped on the above dress. I love the sleeve and collar detail! I would love to have this bodysuit in my wardrobe. So pretty!
I love how softly beautiful this bow ruffle-y gown is. How delicately beautiful is this ruffled fashion creation?! Love.
This yellow dress is worn by gorgeous model Anna Selezneva (who was first model out). I could totally picture this number on Kate Bosworth!

No comments: