Monday, October 19, 2009

Pink Sparkles (What could better?!)


(Before I rant about how amazing this dress from Rodarte designers Laura and Kate Mulleavy, I will mention to all of you that my posts lately have been fashionably late. I recognize that. But sometimes you just have to reminisce about some of your favourite fashion moments, no?)

How pretty is this rose pink Rodarte gown worn [ very well] by actress Natalie Portman? I love the purpley pink hue of this gown with the fabric... which I am guessing is chiffon :), and the sweetheart neckline is so sweet! (Pardon the pun). The sparkles in the bodice are lovely, and I like how Natalie chose to pair this dress with super short black nails - this pairing adds a great edge to this ensemble. The diamond bracelet is pretty to.
I am feeling sartorial... how about you?

No comments: