Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lovely Glamour at Christian Dior.

This look is so rocker chic glam, non? I love, love, love the trench coat with the skinny bottoms and sparkly socks.
This is a runway look from the Christian Dior Ready To Wear Runway for Spring 2010.
Christian Dior is one of those shows that I always, always love. The clothing items that design genious John Galliano creates for the Christian Dior label are always so gorgeous, and look so good on women (hugging women's bodies in all the right places, accentuating their best features). I particulary loved the hair and makeup this season (Spring 2010) with the matte red lips and soft glamourous wavy hair. So pretty!
Again, this image is from Coutorture. You people rock. If I cannot post this image, then it will be deleted off of my blog immediately.
Thank you!
JillXo

No comments: