Friday, October 2, 2009

The B of Fashion!


(Bobbi Brown in action at Rachel Roys Fall 2008/2009 presentation).
Dear fashion followers,
One of my dear readers informed me that I have failed to touch upon a large fashion topic - cosmetics, that is!
B is for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.
Bobbi Brown is the President and Creator of her namesake company.
Bobbi launched her line in 1991 with 10 browny tinged lipsticks (introduced at Bergdorf Goodman, no less), and sold 100 tubes in the first day.
Bobbi Brown is the place to go if you are searching for beautiful cosmetics. The makeup artists who work at the Bobbi Brown Cosmetics counters are some of the nicest out there, making your Bobbi experience just lovely. One time I tried the Violet Ink Eyeliner, and the colour was perfect. I wear [almost] all MAC, but when it comes time to needing new makeup, I will most definitely choose Bobbi Brown. I do not know about you darlings, but makeup is one thing I have absolutely NO problem splurging on (caused by my slight makeup addiction), and I like the thought of putting only makeup with high quality ingredients on my skin.
Do you share my love of Bobbi Brown? I would love to hear your thoughts!
The image above is a courtesy of http://www.elle.com/, the information www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com . If I come to the realization that posting this image and information is not allowed, off THELOOKBOOK they go!
JillXo
P.S. Please do not hesitate to leave comments and suggestions for my blog. I would love to hear from you!

No comments: