Monday, September 28, 2009

MyFavouriteLook.

Dearest bloggettes,
Milan Fashion Week is in full fashion swing, and I cannot keep up! My sincerest apologies. On the note of Fashion Week, I would have to say that New York Fashion Week is definitely my favourite Fashion Week (out of New York, Paris, London and Milan... and many others). The reason why I love New York Fashion Week so much is because I am into "wearable" fashion. That might not seem exciting, but I like the fact of easily being able to translate fashion pieces from the runway directly into your wardrobe. It also seems like there is a much larger concentration of designers that show their labels in New York during fashion Month.
This fashion delight is yet another gown by Karen Craig and Georgina Chapman of Marchesa [this is very random, but I heard that Georgina Chapman made a cameo in the current season of Gossip Girl, yipee!]. I chose to feature this gown because I love the sparkley flower pattern in the top half combined with the standout fabric. The length is so elegant, and completes the dress so perfectly.
Isn't the gown just so dreamy?
I would love to hear your thoughts on this dress!
This image is a courtesy of www.Style.com and the lovely gems at Marchesa. If posting this image on my blog is not allowed, I will delete this post quickly!
JillXo

No comments: