Friday, September 11, 2009

MyFavouriteLook

Clothing that I am drawn to, whether they strike bold or subtle style notes, are most always feminine. It is such a great feeling when you put on a garment that makes you feel like a lady! This look comes right off of the Lanvin Fall/Winter 2009 Runway. I love this outfit because it is so romantic. With the feather hair piece, matte red lips, and shimmering embellished high heels, this look spells pure romance. The beige dress above, (which I am guessing is made of chiffon), is gathered with flowing fabric down model Lily Donaldson's left side. Featuring a shiny belt the same hue as the dress, this frock oozes an old style glamour.
Mr. Alber Elbaz's woman's clothing collection is a favourite of mine every season (thats right, EVERY season). The clothing that Alber Elbaz creates for Lanvin are always beautifully draped and expertly cut combined with femininity: which is why Lanvin steadily remains one of my favourite lines, season after season.
JillXo

I absolutely that the image above is the property of Style.com, Alber Elbaz and affiliates of Style.com and Alber Elbaz. If I find out that posting this image is not permitted, I will delete this post immediately.

1 comment:

blackbird said...

Jill,
I just have to say that I am loving your blog so far! I'm really interested in watching it develop and grow! I absoutely agree with you on this dress. Very pretty, very romantic. The dress is so light and soft that it makes me think of a giant feather:). Great work so far!
-Jazz