Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FashionFact.

Hello style darlings,
I hope the fashion season is going marvelously well for you all. I am having the greatest time viewing the shows on Style.com! It is too bad that I could not be at the shows front row (school is my first priority!).
The other day, I was reading the latest issue of Teen Vogue, so I decided to blog about the glossy. Editor in Chief Amy Astley launced Teen Vogue in 2002, with 4 test issues to great success. I love Teen Vogue because the fashion shoots in every issue always feature fun, fashion forward wares that are perfectly styled. The glossy also includes sections on beauty (10 Most Wanted), creative hair and artsy makeup ideas from Professionals (Hair artist Garren, Peter Philips from Chanel, Val Garland and legendary artist Pat McGrath of P&G Beauty, just to name a few), as well as information and pictures of celebrities.
Teen Vogue, you rock my world.

No comments: