Friday, May 14, 2010

Fashion Inspiration

Hello blog dears!
Yes, I have returned from the outside of the blogosphere. Hopefully I will be able to post and do outfit posts more frequently.
Enjoy!
For starters, I love, love, LOVE, this Marchesa frock worn by stunning actress Camilla Belle. I love the ornate embroidery and romantic feather detailing. The really like Camilla's clutch choice, and the minimal, white, sparkly, jewellery go with this darling look so well. It just flows, it is so cohesive. The black strappy sandals top this look off very prettily! http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/10/belle-walk/camilla-belle-walk-of-style-01.jpg is where this picture came from. If it is not
I am feeling so inspired by fashion right now. This is American teen supermodel Karlie Kloss photographed by Patrick Demarchelier for the May 2010 cover of Teen Vogue. I think Karlie looks beautiful in this picture. This picture is clearly the property of Teen Vogue and team, and if it is not allowed on The Look Book, then I will promptly remove it. Thank you!
Stay tuned!
Jill xo

1 comment:

blackbird said...

so summer-y! and the black shoes keep the first outfit from being overthetop white!