Saturday, June 5, 2010

Florals and Sunshine

Hi lovelies,
I hope you are all having a great weekend so far!
I am so thankful to my dearest friend Courtney who got up the courage to model for The Look Book. My favourite part of this outfit is most DEFINITELY the floral skirt. I LOVE it (hence why I told her that she MUST wear it because of it's AMAZINGNESS).
I love the bow detail on this floral skirt. Courtney made it all by HERSELF. Can you believe it?! I also like how Courtney chose a great white shirt to pair with the skirt, creating all of the attention to go to her skirt. Florals are so IN this season.
Pearls are so classy, chic, and classic. I love them!
This floral bow headband which Courtney donned almost perfectly matched her skirt, creating unity in this outfit.

Courtney finished off her summertime perfect outfit with a simple silver braclet and heeled sandals.

No comments: