Friday, March 19, 2010

Sold Out

This Stella McCartney Spring 2010 dress worn by Natalia Vodianova on the designer's Paris catwalk is sold out on www.net-a-porter.com. Just sayin'. I am impartial to the print of this dress but I think the style is wonderful, which is weird because on the website picture the print looks different.
If you remember though, I did post this collection and thought it was lovely.
The fact that people are willing to shell out $4595 for a dress like this must mean good things:
> Buyers are investing in fashion items.
> And if people have this much money for things like this... economy rut no longer?
Hurray for people purchasing beautiful, vegan, well-made designer clothing.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

2 comments:

Leah said...

What? This dress cost $4595.00? Wow, that's so expensive. Who would pay this much for a dress? Definitely not me.

Anonymous said...

I would pay this much for a dress!! :) I would if the cut, quality of the fabric, and the make are top notch :)