Thursday, February 25, 2010

H is for...

Hello chillin's,
Do you all remember way back when I was doing the ABC's of fashion? Well, apparently I am on the letter H. Hmm... This is a good way to get inspired to blog again. Yay!
Okay, so I would like to have H be for model Hyoni Kang!
I think Hyoni is so adorable.
A Teen Vogue favourite, Hyoni has posed for many fashion photography shoots for the magazine. A couple that stand out are a back to school editorial where Hyoni is photographed in a cute outfit with a messenger bag:
Cool and crisp Teen Vogue style.
Image from http://www.asianmodelsblog.blogspot.com/. If it is not allowed on The Look Book, off it will come off!
and another picture where she is highlighted as a newcomer model in one of the Teen Vogue Fashion at Work (which come every November) issues:

I love, love, love, this Alexander Wang (Fall 2008?) sweater. The sweater looks so luxurious paired with the crisp white shirt and both of the zippers by the shoulders add an interesting detail.
I love Teen Vogue so much, honestly!... I could have a blog dedicated to how amazing the magazine is! (Future post? :) I have to stop jumping around when I ramble. Seriously. Anyways... Hyoni is from Seoul, South Korea, and won the Ford Supermodel of the world contest in January (2008?) ?
Update: I lied people. I kept on searching for Hyoni in runway shows (mostly 3.1 Philip Lim and Marc by Marc Jacobs, then just added the shows in which I saw her that I looked at. OOPS. Sorry. Forgive me?). From before: A few runway shows that Hyoni have been in that stand out are 3.1 Philip Lim Fall 2008, Fall 2009, and Spring 2010.
Thank you for reading and stay tuned!
Jill xo