Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Talk

Hi lovelies,

How are you all?

I just wanted to let you all know that I work at Boutique Topaze, a clothing consignment shop. This job has been such a blessing to me, and I LOVE working there. Stop by if you have a moment. I would love to see you!

Also... I am thinking of doing video blog posts (or "vlogs", whatever you wish to call them), and was wondering if these posts might appeal to you? If so, what kind of topics would you like covered in my video posts?

What I should I write/post about? What interests you? Please let me know!

<3 Jill

1 comment:

Stephanie Ciccarelli said...

Hi Jill,

I think some videos where you might give basic make up tips or pairing items for particular functions would be great. Even if you did a video where you discussed your "loves" like in your previous post would be interesting. Give them each about 15-20 seconds of attention. If you have 3 items that you love per video, you could keep each video to about 1 minute long.

Love ya!

Stephanie