Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Belong To Toronto, Ontario

Hi readers!
I am currently in Toronto, Ontario... having the time of my life. I live about a 2.5 hour drive from Toronto, and I am thrilled whenever I get the opportunity to visit this vibrant city. I love that there are so many different kinds of people and cultures in Toronto.
These pigeons kept on flying right over our heads. It was so freaky! I am so scared of pigeons. Haha. When I told my sister I was taking a picture of the birds for my blog, so told me that we have pigeons in London, but I was like whatever... ha. Torontonian pigeons are the worst!
I was feeling very much French cafe kind of girl, so my beautiful sister and I stopped by Pusateri's (an upscale indoor marketplace) and had a little apres shopping nosh. Above is a chocolate cupcake with raspberry buttercream frosting = dream combination. I pretty much DIED it was so good! The blue cookie kind of thing is a French macaroon. SO GOOD. I had never tried French macaroons before this, and I can totally see when fashion people love them!
I loved these tulips. They were so pretty, I just had to snap a photo!
Mmm, Jackie's salad looks delicious!
My hamburger at The Dizzy.
Me again! Here I am sipping my Shirley Temple drink. You never know when I am going to make an appearance on this blog! :)
Yummy Shirley Temple drink at The Dizzy.
These are some flowers I thought were really pretty. We past them on our walk to The Dizzy (restaurant).
I think lilies are my favourite type of flower. So beautiful!
YUMMERS. With all of these food pictures you guys are going to think all I DO is eat. HAHAHA! This is one of the most delectable sandwiches I have had in a long time. It was a triple decker double cheese grilled cheese sandwhich with pears; from the littlefish eatery, and it was HEAVENLY.
This lace is from my sister's (who I have been staying with) tablecloth. I will see if I can get more pictures of my sister's humble abode on The Look Book. She and her roommates have such cool style!
I know this was not the traditional outfit post, but I hope you guys enjoyed it nonetheless.
Happy Sunday!
Oh, and if you are a store or anywhere I took these photographs, and you do not want them on The Look Book, please do not hesitate to let me know. There is no copyright intended! Thank you!
Jill xo

1 comment:

blackbird said...

PEARS on a sandwich? Did I read that right? ...interesting. :) glad you had a fun time Jill :)