Saturday, January 9, 2010

I once heard that prettiness is the enemy of beauty...

Whilst currently browsing some of my favourite blogs (Fashionista, teenVOGUE's Talking Fashion among others) I heard that Karlie Kloss was 2009's Breakout Model. Not surprizing. Karlie Kloss is beautiful (which is probably why Karlie has both Dior and Hermes advertising Campaigns lined up for Spring). I could not believe I had not yet posted these images yet. They are all from Alberta Ferretti's Fall 2008 Ready to Wear Runway Show (and are some of my favourite of the model).
In my opinion, this beauty look is stunning. The nude lips and similar cheek colour look lovely together. The softly lined eye makeup is beautiful, and Karlie's hair is perfect.
I wanted to show you all a detailed closeup of this dress. Is not that pattern stunning? I love the shape, pattern and style of this dress. The opaque tights suit the dress well, and the blue of the strappy heels compliment the outifit well.

No comments: