Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Golden Globes Number One Style... in my opinion!

Dear blog readers,
How long it has been since I have posted. Studying for examinations has naturally hindered my fashion industry involvement. Boo. :)
Right now I should actually be studying, but I just can't. I have been seriously fashion deprived; so here goes:
I have immense difficulties keeping up with the fashion and sheer glamour of the awards show season because I receive lots of homework, which (although I currently cannot study) must be one of my first priorities.
Instead of feeling overly burdened about posting every single gown at every single awards shows, I have decided to post only what I love. Posting only what I love will not only save me time, but also goes along with my Meaningful Content value for this blog. If you want fuller, broader, coverage of all the fashion at the award shows I invite you to go to http://www.blogger.com/www.teenvogue.com or http://www.blogger.com/www.style.com (if you have not already, be SURE to check these stellar sites out. You will not be disappointed.
All pictures of Chloe Sevigny below are from http://www.zimbio.com/. If they are not allowed on THELOOKBOOK, off they go!
The number one best dressed (in my opinion) at the 2010 Golden Globe Awards was actress/designer Chloe Sevigny. Of course. Anyone wearing SS2010 Valentino will obviously be on MY/probably ANY bested dressed list.
On the picture above, I love Chloe's simple smokey eye with her clean hair and makeup. The beauty look she chose really allows for her dress to take center stage... DA, DA, DA!
and THE dress. HOLY AMAZING DRESS. This dress on is taking my breath away. The flowy ruffles are so romantic and beautiful.
This dress gets me wondering: did Chloe do an outfit change? because this dress less browny/neutral and more purple-y/coloury (or maybe it is just the lighting in the photographs?).
I was going to post another dress (that shall remain unmentioned) but after posting this dress there was no way I could add another dress in the same post as this dress.
Someone will have to wake me up from my sartorial dream.
Jill xo

No comments: