Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blueberry Streusel Muffins

Hi loves,
How are you all doing?
I hope you are having a lovely summer, and are able to relax some. I am just finishing up an online course in order to attend college in the Fall, so for me it has been all go, go, go!

One thing that you may not know about me is that I love to bake. Eating sweet treats is definitely fun!

What I baked this morning where Blueberry Streusel Muffins, using
this scrumtious recipe from www.joyofbaking.com. This site offers a vast array of delicious recipes for baked goods including muffins, cakes, cookies, and much more!
Super fresh blueberries. The recipe said you could use fresh or frozen. I used a combination, and my muffins turned out phenomenally!
Lemon used for lemon rind in the recipe.
SCRUMPTIOUS!
I just love when things I bake turn out!
I may have eaten more than one ;)
Jill Xo

No comments: