Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hyoni is happening!


This photograph is a courtesy of http://www.teenvogue.com/. Make sure you go to that address if you have not visited the site before!

I will not lie, when I first saw this outfit, I did not like this outfit. I thought the fancy Lanvin pants looked off with those sneakers and the chilled out tee. Although the bag adds an air of dressiness, this outfit did not cut it for me. Almost inevitably, there is a little je ne sai quoi that keeps bringing me back to the genious styling of this outfit. I think the poofy-sleeved tee looks darling with the Lanvin skinny black bow pants. I think the soft gray chain bag adds an air of elegance and softness to this look, while the sneakers make this ensemble appropriate for a day (shopping, perhaps?).

No comments: