Monday, November 2, 2009

Photography Adoration

I do not know who the model in this picture is, but I think that this picture is beautiful. I love the poofy skirt and strapless neckline of the dress pictured above.
Supermodel (and a Jill favourite) Christy Turlington-Burns photographed by world renowned fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier, in 1990.
Beautiful.
I love photography and enjoy taking pictures. When people look at pictures (and from the past) they are able to revisit the moment, and emotions which were captured during the time the photograph was taken. Fashion photography is one of my favourite kinds of photography, because fashion photographers capture beauty of God's creation in shooting models in fashion designer's clothing.
(Christy picture courtesy of Modelinia. I will delete the picture if it is not allowed on my blog! Thank you!).



No comments: